Sunday, July 14, 2013

One Soap

The other day I was at Whole Foods and purchased EO All Purpose Soap in Lavender.  I am not sure whether I purchased it for the gorgeous deep lapis bottle (darker than it shows here) or some other reason, but I LOVE this soap!  I'm still a fan of Dr. Bronners and have every scent they make, but there is something so lovely about this one.  I've used it for several jobs and it worked as well as any castile soap.  The back has a chart telling you how much to use for everything from showering to cleaning the grill and keeping bugs off your plants, plus all sorts of house cleaning tasks.  It comes in lemon, peppermint, and lavender - some of my favorite scents.  EO stands for everyone and is made in California.

This soap is gentle and not as medicinal smelling as some lavender can be, which makes it perfect for use in homemade skincare recipes.

I'm all for good smelling cleaning products.  It makes the job so much more pleasant.  And isn't it nice that one beautiful bottle can handle windows and greasy pans plus gently clean your car?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog